5.26.2011

Balloons

{Simple Joys}
One thing that I really resent about being a "grown up" is that we are too caught up in life to fully appreciate the finer things in life. What are the finer things you may ask? That's easy. BALLOONS

Little kids really Know whats up. If something is awesome beyond belief, they have absolutely no qualms with letting the whole world know it, and the first person to know? Well, that'd be Mommy

I work at this awesome self serve frozen yogurt place, called Kiwi Loco. Probably the best part of my job is not the free 5oz cup of frozen yogurt for every shift I work, but when little kids come in, I get to be the one that gives them a balloon. When a little kid gets a helium filled balloon on a string, Oh. My. Heck. Can you just imagine the amount of endorphins that have to be surging through their little bodies?? You can just see pure joy exploding inside them!  

Today, there was a little boy that came in. I wanted to kidnap him and keep him all for myself, he was seriously that cute! But since his mom was so nice, and kidnapping is illegal in most places, I made do with talking to him in the voice that you have to talk to little kids in and I gave him a balloon and put the little loop around his cute little wrist. I'm so glad that I got to be the one to make that kid's day

{My challenge to all you "Grown Ups"}

Get excited about something simple. Find something, like balloons, that has no other purpose in life but to create joy, and let it fulfill it's destiny. 

“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.”

 TVatne


Off subject cute video


No comments:

Post a Comment